Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Class Act

For the first installment of this winter's gift guide, I'm starting with the classy lady we all know. I have to admit, this is definitely my Christmas Wish List. These are some of my favorite things this winter. Subtle nail polish, simple necklaces, and a light flowery scent are so understated and sophisticated. I adore the great neutrals mixed with natural elements for shoes and wallets with fur, leather and suede. So here are some ideas for that class act in your life. Whether it be mom, best girlfriend, or neighbor, there's something polished for everyone.

1. Essie Nail Polish (Left clockwise: "carnival" "lady godiva" "licorice" "marshmallow")
2. Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh
3. Fossil Small Silver Tone Heart Padlock Pendant
4. Kate Spade "Leigh" Boot (Equally as cool)
5. Tory Burch "Amanda Envelope Wallet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...