Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{Girl Crush}... Rachel Bilson

Hart of Dixie, Hairdos & Holidays
Photo by Scott Alan Humbert (here)
Rachel Bilson. My style icon, favorite actress & "girl crush." Possibly one of the best dressed stars for young women, always looking effortlessly classy, she's simply stunning. (It helps that my guilty pleasure show is The O.C.) She is the face & one of the designers for Shoemint, which launches in 2012. I can barely contain my excitement. You often see her in killer shoes and bags. A fan of Phillip Lim, Chanel & Rag and Bone.
Bilson is petite like me. She's about 5'2" so it's refreshing to see how she dresses. So often I feel bombarded by the Victoria's Secret Angels who stand heads above me, the average girl. Not only does she have impeccable taste, she has class. Rachel is notorious for her steadfast decision to not do nudity, living by the idea that not everyone has to see all of her. Now that's what I call impressive. All in all, she's a fantastic actress & fashion guru. Why wouldn't you want to emulate her?

Photo via here

Photo via here
Do you have a girl crush? Who is it? Why do you admire them?



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...