Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tools for a Timeless Look

My tastes vary from time to time. I go through phases of experiment with different styles, but in the end I always come back to the simplistic look of being tailored. I tried the indie look, but I just couldn't get that effortless "I don't care" look. I tried doing the skirts & dresses everyday look, but in Minnesota, that becomes problematic quite quickly. At the end of the day, I am a tried and true fan of tailored collared shirts. Some people think it has to be "preppy" or matronly. Equipment makes the most amazing blouses! This & this have been worn by my fashion fave, Rachel Bilson. This one is just too cute. Maybe this for Valentine's Day? You can't go wrong with solid bold shirts either. Spring and Summer just got a lot classier with this!

I like the tomboy feel. So if you've got a girlfriend that's a no fuss fashionista, look no further!

1. Equipment Signature Hearts Blouse
2. Adrien silk-crepe tunic
3. Signature silk-satic shirt
4. Equipment Sheer Slim Signature
5. Equipment Daddy Striped Blouse
6. Equipment Scarlet Signature Red Silk Blouse 
7. Sophie striped silk-chiffon shirt
8. Nico cotton-blend lace blouse
9. Annabelle anchor-print silk blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...