Thursday, December 22, 2011

Earlobe Love

Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi Nara Pave Quartz Stud Earrings
It's late & so not normal for me to send out posts like this. But, this was an exception. I had a very eventful day of waiting rooms with Nick. It sounds boring, but I loved it! I saw a bundle of adorable children, read for fun (yay!) and even got to see the efforts, intellect & individuality that go into make prosthetics. It really was quite wonderful. Now that I'm home & relaxing, I'm regretting a bit that we didn't get to go shopping. 

But these make up for it. How cool are they? Edgy with a refined twist. I love how clean & sparkly they are, but still have a softness to them. You could wear them with all sorts of things. They are classic & and also quirky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...