Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Foot Fetish

How excited are you for 2012? Sure, it's a new year, we'll make resolutions, break them & so on. But I think the most exciting event of the new year is Shoemint! I am beyond thrilled! Stylemint already is phenomenal with its perfect tees & Jewelmint continues to have lovely items. However, I have always been a shoe addict. I love nothing more than buy shoes, shoes, shoes! Rachel Bilson, an up an coming designer & prominent fashionista, is cooperating with Nicole Chavez & Steve Madden for a remarkable shoe experience. Right now, you can purchase pairs from the exclusive preview collection. You can not go wrong with these fashion gurus designing fabulous shoes for you at a ridiculously affordable price! I can't wait for it to fully launch in 2012 & get my hand (or feet) on some amazing shoes!

Plus, get 20% off your first purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...