Monday, December 26, 2011

Rise & Run

Store your ever growing shoe collection!
I promise a Christmas re-cap is forthcoming. However, here is a new found obsession of mine. I love stairs. So often they are forgotten because they are everywhere. They are essential components of almost every house, business, mall around. Since stairs are such basic structure, like the meat & potatoes at dinner, they seem blah. But I think, why not make them ingenious, interesting & fabulous! Here are some übercool staircases that I think are simply the bomb. 
Does this at all remind you of The Princess Diaries?
For all my books!!!
Slide & Stairs!!! Fun for kids (and adults...)
So trippy. I mean it quite literally!
Try running these stairs!

*Photos via: one, two, three, four, five

2 comments:

  1. I can look at images like these all day long! I love the idea of using my stairs as a method of storage. They are such wasted space! That last set of stairs though... they may be more hazardous than useful :/

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...