Sunday, December 4, 2011

MOA: Christmas Shopping

Pretty bracelets at J.Crew
Yesterday my sister & I did all of our Christmas shopping at Mall of America. Yes, that's right. ALL of my shopping! I am so lucky to live near MOA. Everything I needed (and wanted) all in one location. The display windows & tables are beyond gorgeous. Even the mall is decorated. Glittery, wintery, perfection! Great cold weather clothes, sweet lotions & more! Of course, while shopping for others, we found time to window shop for ourselves. Last minute additions to my wish list! By the time we were done shopping, it had snowed about 3 inches! Perfect day. 
Lovely colors at J.Crew
Metallic lace, red orange pants & animal print. 
Warm hats & scarves at GAP



Citrus pencil skirt & denim cuffed button down
Christmas socks for Christmas shopping
Planning our trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...