Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let There Be Light

I find rooms to be most aesthetically pleasing when there is an abundance of natural light. While I am forever fascinated and enamored by light fixtures, nothing beats the way sunlight fills a room. Depending on paint and furnishings, it can surround you in an intoxicatingly vibrant and warm glow; it can be crystal clean with brilliant white light dancing off every available surface. Have you ever noticed people actually glow in sunlight? I don't know if it's their skin or just their soul reflecting outward, but sunlight changes atmospheres. These rooms have gorgeous and refreshing natural light. 


photos via 

3 comments:

  1. I agree - natural sunlight is the best way to brighten a room! I love the look & feel of that kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I LOVE these! Totally noticed your new design, too! Love how clean it's looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Danie! I was applying for an internship and decided that I'd make the plunge-once a hobby, my blog is now included in applications and resumes. Yikes! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...