Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{Splurge or Save}...Color Block Blouse

As you probably know by now, I'm one of color blacking's biggest fans. I love taking big chunks of bright hues and throwing them together. Wow, for a minute there, it sounded like I was cooking. Anyway, one of my staples in my closet is a casual blouse. If you throw it on with jeans, you look instantly put together. On the plus side, I find button downs to be really comfortable. It may surprise you, but they seriously never go out of style. 

If you feel like splurging, this color block blouse by Equipment is fabulous. I love the persimmon color and the daring mix of navy and black. However, when the budget is tight, you want to save a few (or a lot) of pennies. I find this Ellison tunic color block blouse to be just as chic. I especially love the breezy feel of the tunic with it's loose shape, rolled sleeves, henley style neckline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...