Monday, June 11, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Work, Then Play

Road tripping
While I definitely enjoyed my weekend, I worked. A lot. My mom is a first grade teacher and had her last day of school last Thursday (hooray!). For next year, she has to move her room all the way next door. While seemingly not a big deal, that's a lot of stuff to haul. So I went up and worked with her Thurday and Friday. Lemme tell you: I'm totally ripped now. We celebrated being done with a going away party for a co worker and friend at The Livery, a cool bar and restaurant. It was a blast. Entertaining to say the least! The En Avant dance recital was on Sunday. Performing were some of my friends, so I, of course, went! Although, I was a little sad that I couldn't be up there with them. Performing is just so much fun! We also celebrating a good friends birthday. (Happy birthday, Matt!) 

It was a hot one this weekend! Sunny and sweltering. But we got lucky with very little humidity and enjoyed this beautiful weather! I love summer. I also snapped some pictures of my mid week trip to the zoo. (Pictures to come!) 

I hope you had a lovely, hot, big bash kind of weekend! Happy Monday!
Let's eat. 
The Livery. Notice the bear. Rawr. 
Como Arboretum.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy weekend - I'm looking forward to seeing the zoo photos! I haven't been to a zoo in ages ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...