Saturday, June 2, 2012

Celebrate

Yesterday kicked off birthday month for me! I know, it seems strange that I have birthday month. I don't demand present everyday or special treatment. But I definitely make sure that for the entire month I have "me time" to relax and rejuvenate. I hang with friends, eat good food, smile & laugh a lot. I take time off. So if blog posts are few and far between, it's because I'm celebrating life. 

It's crazy how busy we make ourselves! It seems like there's so much to do, and then forever in a day we're not getting enough done. I realized I was busy when I scheduled breaks & relaxation time. Doesn't that seem backwards. So happy June, happy Summer, happy Birthday! However you celebrate, whether you eat your weight in cake or have a glass of champagne or go on a shopping spree, enjoy it! There is so much great stuff in life - we should be jazzed! Go out and have a good time! 

p.s... How great is this model's hair and makeup. She is styled so perfectly!
photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...