Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{Splurge or Save}...Spiffy Sneakers

I talk about shoes a lot...I swear half of the splurge or save post features shoes. And for good reason! We wear them all the time! I've also talked about good shoes for vacationing quite a bit. If you're going to be walking around most of the day, you definitely want something comfortable, lightweight for packing, yet chic. 

Bensimon sneakers are like the Chuck Taylors of Paris. All the cool girls wear them and they look totally rad. The bonus is you don't wear socks with them. Yay! However, I was feeling like a cheapskate, so I went hunting for a similar pair for super cheap. Enter, Old Navy!

Old Navy always has great clothes for super prices. I got these sneakers in hot pink for a great price. The best part about it? They look just like Bensimon, but don't have the cost. Canvas, colorful, comfortable and chic. Not to mention affordable


What do you wear on vacation? Do you have a go-to pair of shoes that you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...