Tuesday, June 19, 2012

See You in a Few...

I'm going on a super vacation with my family today. I'm leaving on a jet plane... really early - getting up with the chickens early - and getting the heck outta here! Can I get a woot, woot? So it'll be a while until I post live a few times a day again, but I've got some very cool posts all queued up just waiting to be read by you! I'm hoping you stop by and say hello to the blog every now and then while I'm offline. It gets lonely without me. :) 

I hope you have a fantastic next week and a half. Until then, ciao! 

P.S...Wonder what I pack for vacation? Check it out some of my essentials!

A plane worthy pullover.
These basic tees...to die for.
Because a trip isn't complete without leggings.
The perfect sized tote for carry-on. Bonus, it's bright!
Fun shades for sunny weather.
I was skeptical about this book...but a page turning novel! It's so good.
Roller ball perfume. Fits in your carry on so you smell lovely after a long trip!


Photo via



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...