Friday, January 6, 2012

Walk on the Wild Side


As you know, I've been pretty intrigued by animal print recently. I found this shirt & fell in love! Here is my ideal outfit for a casual look with army green cheetah. The necklace has pretty high impact, but the earrings & bracelet are sleek & simple. I can't get enough of the shoes by Burberry! Then, to polish off, I like to add a swipe of a neutral pink lip color & two coats of taupe polish.

Moschino C&C Olive Polka Dot Silk TopBaubleBar Chevron NecklaceNARS Lipstick HeatwaveEssie Nailpolish Winter 'll Brooch the SubjectOld Navy "Flirt Skinny Jeans"
ASOS Metallic Oversized Bowler Bag
Marc by March Jacobs Ochre Jungle Skinny Leather Bangle
BaubleBar White Deco Teardrops
Burberry Prorsum Suede and Canvas Lace Up Platform Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...