Monday, January 9, 2012

The Long & The Short of It

We haven't even had a real dumping of snow yet this winter & I'm already craving spring & summer. This summer, I'm traveling to the Sunshine State with my family. I couldn't be more excited. I feel as though I'm five again getting antsy as we count down the days on the calendar. That being said, I've already started compiling a list of spring & summer clothes, accessories, etc for my trip! Tibi has some of the most gorgeous dresses in striking colors of teal & lemon yellow as well as bold floral patterns. The variety is about as abundant as all the flowers in Florida. Some for dressing up to see a show, some for a casual stroll with friends while eating an orange. Here are my favorite six that I'd like to pack for vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...