Sunday, January 1, 2012

So Long, Farwell

    

      I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve! It feels like just yesterday I put on my sparkly dress & attended one of the most beautiful weddings ever. But, alas, it has been a year & I am ready to toast to new beginnings, continuations & even endings. I find it bittersweet occasionally; so many wonderful things happen in a year & you leave that behind. I know they still happened, but there is certainly a form of closure as you open your new calendar. But how exciting is that? At this point, there are only a few things I'm certain of for 2012. Yes, I'm a planner so uncertainty has always been something difficult. But I'm learning that it can be exciting, exhilarating. So tonight, as the ball drops & I surround myself with family, friends & food, I'll be toasting the old, the new & the unknown.

     Thank you for a wonderful year of blogging! Your support, readership & comments are truly helpful & inspiring. See you next year! (I just had to make that joke.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...