Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Trying On

I visited J.Crew the other day & fell in love with a few great items! Here are some snapshots of two outfits that I really do need! I promise! I know my closet is expanding, but these basics are so essential to anyone's wardrobe. 

Above: I'm wearing a great chartreuse pencil skirt with a light wash denim button down. Cuff it to 3/4 length sleeve or above the elbow for a relaxed look. It's great for brunch, running errands or a casual day at  the office. 

Below: A lavender/gray pair of corduroys (similar here) with zippers on the ankles. (They remind me of these!) Pair it with a cream & burnt orange cable knit stripe. I would love this with a delicate bracelet and a pair of metallic oxfords

Do you every go to stores just to window shop & try on outfits for fun? Is that kosher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...