Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Feet

I do quite a bit of walking in the city, so I'm concerned with both comfort & style when it comes to shoes. Oh, did I mention that I'm also cheap, so the price needs to right. By now, it's probably pretty apparent that I have a love fest going on with Gap. 

The Gap City Flats are probably my favorite product they sell. I am almost embarrassed by how many pairs I own between my sister-roomate & me. I love them because I can wear them with jeans & a tee as I'm headed out the door, or put them in my bag & change into them with a little dress when my heels begin to hurt me. They come in cute little bag that I occasionally use to also hold my phone & lipstick.

Long story short, they are ideal for a chic city girl on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...