Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spotlight: Classic Kitsch

I hope you've noticed my ultra-rad new header for the blog! It is compliments of my crazy talented twin sister, Abby. She has her own blog, Classic Kitsch, a blog about fashion, food, design and the occasional random musings. 





Abby was brilliant & crafted two possible headers based on my favorite clothes, accessories, makeup and fragrances. Totally sweet. 

Which one do you like?

Abby is one of the most creative individuals I know, thus it makes complete sense that she is an aspiring interior decorator & art historian. (Talk about ambitious & well rounded!) She is the best sister & roommate a girl like me could ask for. If I like her, you'll definitely like her! Follow her on The Blog, Twitter, Pinterest & Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...