Saturday, January 7, 2012

Parenthood

Parenthood is already on its third season on NBC, proving that I'm a little behind the times. I've been wanting to watch it, but I can't seem to find the time. I've always very much liked Lauren Graham. She was absolutely endearing in Gilmore Girls. Over break, I discovered that Parenthood is on Netflix! It's been a never-ending marathon of it ever since! I'm already completely engrossed in the lives of the Braverman family. The acting is great (Lauren Graham & Peter Krause); the parents are weird, protective & sometimes completely unprepared. The kids (Max Burkholder & Savannah Paige Rae) are utterly adorable. This may be one of my new favorite shows. 


1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled here from DesignLoveFest. Parenthood is one of my favorite shows ever! I was so nervous it wouldn't be renewed for a fourth season and when it was, I was so pumped! Can't wait to see what happens to the Braverman family this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...