Saturday, March 31, 2012

Baby Sloths... How Cute are They?

I promised Nick I would find some adorable sloth pictures for him since he's been a little under the weather (feel better soon!) and because we love sloths. The babies are especially cute! We've been talking for years about how much we'd like to have a pet sloth. (This video started the full blown sloth obsession.) When I was in first grade, I took home the book on the three toed sloth every night for guided reading. I'm not trying to say I started the trend, but I totally loved sloths before Kristen Bell. Anyhow, I hope you are having a fabulous, restful weekend. Nick, feel better and enjoy!







Top picture via
Second Picture via
Subsequent pictures via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...