Monday, April 2, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Visiting



This past weekend, Alex came down to Minneapolis to visit Abby. Of course, I tagged along for practically everything, including a trip to Mall of America. Childishly, the best part of the shopping day wasn't the shopping, but taking a trip down memory lane at Lego Land! We built this lego masterpiece! Sadly, twenty five minutes later when we went to check on it, our house had been demolished. We also took Alex to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for the first time! I couldn't believe he's never been there. It was, as always, delicious, and we had a fantastically outgoing waitress. 

I don't have any pictures, but my parents visited us too, because I went with them to Rochester on Saturday. We visited Nick who was a little under the weather (he's doing great-what a trooper) which was so wonderful. This made him feel better. I saw so many people I don't normally get to see this weekend and it was fantastic! Let's face it, no matter how far you have to drive, even if it's a little out of the way from your final destination, visiting family and friends is the greatest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...