Monday, March 19, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Spring Break

Breakfast with my good friend after a classic girly sleepover!
 This entire week and weekend was officially spring break for me, so I headed home to Wisconsin for some family time. Nothing feels better than sleeping in your own bed, relaxing on the patio, making breakfast in the kitchen (knowing where everything is) and betting able to see your mom and dad and friends whenever you want! We did so much in so little time and still got to relax. Making popovers in late morning on weekdays, reading outside, enjoying fresh air, and celebrating my dad's birthday, it was the best break I could have asked for. I had a wonderful talk with my mom and some friends about how I've been feeling a little confused. Now, I feel ready to go back to school and finish the year with a bang!
Birch trees & blue skies

Cheesecake. Need I say more?

Unreal cumulus clouds for a magical evening. 

Twinkle lights, planets aligning, first rainfall. Gorgeous night.

Mocha mud pie ice cream for a sunny day.


2 comments:

  1. Umm...I want to eat that last photo! So glad you had such a great break! Sometimes that's what we all need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good break is always nice. It's the #1 thing I miss about not being in school anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...