Friday, March 30, 2012

Madewell Keds



I recently had a post about how I had rediscovered my love for my black Converse. Once I realized that my feet were much happier walking around Minneapolis in sneakers, I decided to look for some other shoes that would be both comfortable, quality and stylish. It's a tough world out there for sneakers. So many of them are ugly... I was worried I'd end up looking disheveled in sneakers, instead of chic in my flimsy flats. But then, I stumbled across these! I have slip on keys and love them! Therefore, these Keds that teamed up with Madewell are now my feet's desire. I just need to decide which pair to get! They're all so great. I'd love you thoughts!

Do you wear sneakers? Do you feel like a ten year boy in them or do you feel effortlessly (and comfortably) stylish and whimsical? 

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and it is so cute. I found it through your comment on Cup of Jo. I need those polka dot pair. If you ever visit LA, you might like Via Los Angeles. It's "Your Little Black Book to the City of Angels."

    http://www.vialosangeles.com

    I'll be checking back here!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your blog definitely lives up to the title! Love it so much! I'll be following just to fall more in love with LA!

      Delete
  2. Madewell and Keds, such a perfect combination for stylish sneakers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...