Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sporty with a Chance of Navy

3.1 Phillip Lim
If there's one thing that gets my blood tingling (and thickening), it's the anticipation of a new season. In the Midwest, we're some lucky ducks who get to experience all sorts of weather, and the wonderful variation of fashion that tags along. 

This fall, we're seeing an assortment of classic looks including inky navy blue, all black, full on winter whites, and crimson. Notice that all of these hues have a very varsity, if not patriotic, association? They're classic colors for college teams, and the U.S. I'm predicting American Sportswear to make a big scene this coming season, considering the Olympics are taking place. A heightened sense of patriotism (along with some fabulous uniforms by sportswear prep designer Ralph Lauren) might lead us to a lovely road of classic American Sportswear. A timeless look for which I'm totally jazzed!
ChloƩ

Photos via my Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. These are just the type of classic looks I always love. And I just said I would start buying more navy! I'm looking forward to the cooler weather, too. The fashion is much more my style.

    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...