Friday, July 6, 2012

{Eat It}...Let's Roll

Ages ago I actually made dinner. Can you believe it? I've always been a huge asparagus fan...then tomatoes entered the picture. And I liked them! They look beautiful together, so they must taste amazing when paired, right? Right! Oh, and did I mention I'm a chicken? Well, sort of. I've never really cared for red meats. I don't know why, but given the choice between a fancy steak and a piece of chicken, I'll take chicken. I'm a poultry junkie. So I was craving this delicious pairing and followed this recipe. They're chicken roll ups with asparagus and tomato. Add a little parmesan cheese and some tooth picks and you have yourself a great meal! Note, they look ultra fancy and elegant on a plate, but are sooo easy to make!


If you try these, I'd love to see what you think of them! What else would you do with a chicken roll up? I'd love to try rolling in onion and pineapple and then serving with a sweet & sour sauce! What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I'm stealing your amazing idea! I always love baking asparagus with lemon, oil, pepper, salt, garlic cloves and parmesan. THIS looks like such a fancy meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I must try making my asparagus like that! I'd love to find out how you do your chicken roll ups!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...