Saturday, November 5, 2011

What's in a Bag?

Moodeez
I am always amazed at how much of my life is in my purse. Seriously, I have to use giant bags. I mean, they are diaper bag size. I am always so proud of myself when I can fit everything into an amazingly chic little clutch or hand bag. Not satchel. Here are some things I find fantastic. These should be essentials in every lady's bag! They are life savers and fabulous!

1. Moodeez. You'll never be so excited to have your, well, you know!

2. Mini manicure kit. Saves your nails, saves you life. I got mine at Bath and Body. (Tend to come in and          out depending on the season)

3. My favorite pens! Write smooth every time. And beautiful colors.

4. My go-to lip color. Change the your look with lips for different events, not a different outfit!

5. Notebooks to record all the random thoughts of the day. Also perfect for boredom sketches.





G2 Pilot Pens

Maybelline Color Sensational
Color Sensational. L: Fifth Ave. Fuchsia    R: Coral Crush
Notebooks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...