Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Eat Nails for Breakfast

Fall Nail Colors-OPI
(Nail-I Vant to Be A-Lone Star; Bottle-A-taupe the Space Needle)
Nail biters. We all know them. I'm one of them. It's not something I'm particularly proud of. Other than the fact Jackie O was a fellow chewer, I'm disgusted by it! I do it significantly less than in my younger years, but it's still there. Eventually, I just accepted that my nails would be perpetually short. I'm fine with that, I guess. I know that it's "in my control" to stop, but really, who are we kidding? These stop me because they basically hinder everything you do. But they're fun! I also slick on a few coats of nail polish and I'm chew free! Our stylish friend, Jackie? She stuck with lady like gloves. I've heard this habit has its roots in the oral fixation department. This means, yes, I'm a pencil/pen biter. I'm a gum chewer, mint addict. Brushing my teeth, going to the dentist? Enjoyable even! Crazy! 
So, how do you deal with your nasty habits? Did you break them?

Gloves-BHLDN




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...