Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Comic Love

So here's a love story for you romantics. Well, not love story, but a little. Every couple has their "thing" that they share. That something that is an inside joke or silly story unlike the other couples they know. Years ago my guy and I were at a show choir competition. I know! Show choir. I'll be the first one to tell you we were so not "Glee" people. We didn't sing our adorations to each other in the stairwells. But we did come up with my now favorite part of our relationship. We came up with a game. It was the most juvenile adventure for back then high schoolers. Long story short, we had a blast for hours going through the jungle, deserts, snowy mountains! We went everywhere in the world that day. From then on, we keep having adventure dates. It's so silly & special. Thus, instead of sappy Hallmark cards for birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, we opt for the homemade gifts. This includes comics of The Adventures of Clyde and Nora. You guessed it. The origins of the blog name. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute, and a great gift idea! Maybe I'll write one and give it to my guy... He's so into his Green Lantern comics though, I'm not sure mine would measure up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...