Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Diagonal or Vertical?

Comfort food
Sometimes, I just take a break from reality & adulthood responsibilities. When I do this, I head straight to the cupboard & pull out the JIF and Smuckers. There is nothing better, in my opinion, than a yummy sandwich that takes you back to the years you were still playing with finger paint. An added bonus or two? It take 3 seconds to make and peanut butter keeps you full & energetic for hours. I always liked to switch things up with PB & B (peanut butter and banana) or apples and peanut butter. Actually, anything with peanut butter. I'm addicted. Peanut butter trumps all other condiments!

My questions for you: Do you cut your PB & J diagonally or vertically? What's your favorite childhood snack?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...