Saturday, November 19, 2011

First Snow

Snow tracks
The first snowfall of the year is (finally) here! I can't believe it has taken this long for the snow to fall in Minnesota. It is so beautifully white and glittery! Although it's a bit chilly & blustery, I can't help but be so excited for this season. I can officially listen to christmas music, eat cut out cookies and do all the wintery activities I love with out shame! Here are some pictures and inspirations from my "first-snow-of-the-year-walk." Cheers to a wonderfully wintery weekend!
A dusting of snow on still green bushes

Slippery snowy steps
And here are some songs to enjoy with the weather!
Snow Song from "White Christmas"


Sleep-Eric Whitacre

Eyze Sheleg (What Snow)  from Five Hebrew Love Songs-Eric Whitacre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...