Monday, August 27, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Preparations

List making, photo taking, hard drive back up-ing.

List making, shopping, and packing were the three domination factors of my weekend. Thrilling, I know. Although pretty mundane, there is something very calming about preparing. A small part of me deep down is totally stressed out right. Freaking about if I have everything I need, contacting my roommates, and part of me is already missing my family. Although I'm only an hour and a half away, it can be hard to leave home and get right back into school mode.

So with lots going on in life, I like to take a deep breath and prepare for the storm ahead. Thanks to a wonderful family, I'm all ready and am feeling much better about the new things coming.

Much enjoyed afternoon nap.

Packing up some wall decorations.
Photos via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...