Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{Splurge or Save}...Computer Commuter

School is starting up soon and fall shall descend upon us. Something I always need is a great satchel to carry all my things. Because I often have classes back to back, I need to have my computer, cords, wallet, notebooks and more all in one place. And sure, I like my backpack, but sometimes don't you want something that transitions from the classroom to your internship? It needs to be timeless. It needs to be functional. That's why I love both these black satchels. They have a great vintage charm with fantastic detailing, but are cool enough in black to fit anyone's style and personality. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new bag to carry my computer around in...and I actually like the 'save' option here more! I agree, these bags definitely have a vintage charm to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like to save vs. the splurge! ;) It really is hard to find cute computer bags, and you seem to have found 2 good ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...