Saturday, February 11, 2012

{I Adore My}...Scarves

If there is one thing I have an abundance of, it's scarves. They are seriously spilling out of closets & drawers; cascading from coat hooks & bed posts. Is that too much? "Everything in moderation," right? But let's be honest, we all have that one thing we can't get enough of. I could say I "collect" them, but I don't! I wear them! It's not excessive, it's expressive. Everyone I know buys me scarves for gifts. Heck, it's my thing! It's my thing to get scarves & it's my thing to give scarves. They're great gifts! Therefore, I conclude there is no such thing as too many scarves. Or too many hats, too many sweaters. We're Americans. We're just fulfilling the stereotype of massive consumerism. :) Just doing our job.

Here is Abby with only a portion of out scarf collection. Doesn't she look adorable?


What do you "collect" or love to buy? Is there one thing people know you love & always buy for you? Can you have too much of something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...