Monday, February 6, 2012

Colors of the Heart...Purple

There is always a grand debate over purple for Valentine's Day. Is it a V-Day color, or not? In my humble opinion, it is! How could we leave poop purple out of the love fest? It comes in so many great hues, and can be stretched (it might take a lot of stretching) into the manly land of Valentine's Day. Luckily for me, Nick really likes purple, so that's that. The dude color for Valentine's Day. It's awesome. It's fresh. It tastes like grape! Hooray!


5 comments:

  1. I haven't been much of a purple fan lately...but I think I have switched to the dark side after seeing these. Can I have them all?!

    tallkendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of the Essie nail polish. Seriously addicted. Also, you can't go wrong with a skinny patent lavender belt! Pastels are in anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh love the dress and those nail polish colors! Such pretty items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cute post! you're too funny. purple is definitely an underrated v-day color. awesome finds - especially that chevron pillow! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! You're too sweet! I love how the chevrons vary in size. Keeps it looking fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...