Friday, April 27, 2012

The Five-Year Engagement

I'm a fan of the following: weddings, comedy, Jason Segel (How I Met Your Mother), Emily Blunt (The Devil Wears Prada), the movie Bridesmaids, British accents, films featuring the Midwest. Needless to say, "The Five-Year Engagement looks great! It comes out in theaters today! I'm pretty busy this weekend with a choir concert, so I might not get to see it right away.

Will you see this movie over the weekend? What are your plans? Saturday and Sunday look to be cloudy/rainy in the Cities so perhaps a movie would be perfect! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have plans to see this movie this weekend, but I do want to see it...it looks hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie does look like it has a lot going for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...