Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{I Adore My}...Swisspers!

I know that sounds weird, right? You read it and thought I meant slippers or something. Wrong! I actually really love my Swisspers. For the longest time I removed my make up with tissues. Every night, new tissue. I tried to conserve and stretch it out for maybe two days, but that's gross. Then...

I ran out of Kleenex! In my nail polish treasure chest, I had these cotton rounds for removing lacquer. I tried them out and voila! My makeup came off better than it ever had before! I don't know what it is, but Swisspers are more gentle on my eyelashes and lids, plus they remove so much more! I couldn't believe how clean my eyes look around the edges. No smudges! I recommend trying these out next time you're picking up floss. Bonus, they're cheap! 

Remember, one of the best beauty secrets: don't go to bed with your make up on!!! (Otherwise  you might look like this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...