Monday, April 30, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Spring Fling!

Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza + Blood Orange San Pellegrino
Yum is all I can say about this weekend. In short, I ate like there was no tomorrow. I had my very last concert of the year, The Spring Fling!, which was great fun. A cappella, pop, you name it. It was relaxed and fantastic. I also went to "Fresh Scenes" on Friday night put on by the BFA company. They were amazing. I can't really put it any other way. You know when you go to a production and you know the people in it? The entire time all you think is, "I know these people. This is weird." It wasn't like that. Every scene I was totally engrossed in these characters' lives. I was floored. Before our concert on Saturday, my family and I went to Broder's. They were feature on 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' so we of course had to try it. Great, authentic Italian food. Someday I'll go there again and do a full piece on it. Promise! In case you wondering what else I consumed over the weekend, here's a list: pizza, tiramisu, a cannoli, carrot cake, cappuccino brownie. Don't forget frozen yogurt from Chilly Billy's! Needless to say, I won't eat for another week. Well, probably for a few hours. 


Happy Monday to you all! I hope your weekend was fantastically entertaining and food-filled!
Carrot Cake + Cappuccino Brownie

Amazing.
Original Tart + Raspberry Pomegranate froyo + almonds, coconut, blackberries, raspberries & passionfruit bobas.
Photos via Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...