Thursday, September 13, 2012

{Splurge or Save}...Berry Striped

One of my favorite items in my closet is the button down blouse. A tried and true staple for me, it instantly adds a sense of polish, and yet still cool. I find it to be one of the most versatile articles of clothing. Since I'm such a fan of color and pattern, this blouse grabbed my attention immediately! You could wear it with anything. Bonus: it has navy, the it color for fall.  Old Navy also has a great shirt that's similar. I think I like it more with the relaxed rolled sleeves and double pockets. 

P.S. Old Navy has a current promotion! Get 20% off through the 16th using the code ONBIG20.


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, these colors are so pretty! I've been finding I've been liking Old Navy more this past year...I used to go all the time as a kid, but there were probably 10 years where I didn't shop there at all. I'm always surprised at their cute selections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing, Kyla! There was about a decade that I didn't buy anything from Gap or Old Navy. I've been pleasantly surprised with their latest designs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...