Monday, September 17, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Totally Baked


A low key weekend is just what the doctor ordered. And I got it! After a full two weeks of being back in the swing of things, I did some much needed relaxing. And that obviously means baking! Since a hint of fall was in the air, and I had extra bananas, it only made since to bake up a batch of banana nut muffins. Yum, right? Feeling inspired, I finally watched Julie and Julia. (Meryl Streep is a goddess, right?) And with welcoming fall, I had to celebrate the last week of summer with a little ice cream. After all, it got super hot, so we were baking on the fourth floor! Looks like cool breezes and blue skies for the last week of summer. Yay!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

P.S...Are you getting psyched for the last season of The Office to air on Thursday? Abby and I have been re-watching the eighth season on Hulu Plus to make sure we're all caught up before our party!

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...