Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{Curious}...Interview Prep


Today I have my very first legit interview. Sure, I applied and interviewed for my part time sales associate job at a retail store, but I've never interviewed for a serious job that was really important to me. In case you're curious, it's a real writing job. Really! Although a part time job on campus, I would still be getting paid to write and edit. How thrilling is that? 

So I'm curious...do you have any tips? How do you psych yourself up? Do you wear your lucky undies? Do you have a ritual the morning of? How do you get yourself feeling superb and qualified? I'm wearing this blazer in purple to look professional while allowing my personality to shine through. I'd love some tips before I go in! Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed!

Photo via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...