Monday, September 24, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Bridesmaids

Coffee run before the chaos of tulle, gems, and taffeta. 
 Have I told you guys this yet? I'm a bridesmaid for my dear Becca! We are all so thrilled about the wedding, and I couldn't be more honored to stand up for her wedding. She's such a great little thing! The wedding is in spring, so we've got to get those dresses ASAP. So I went on home for the weekend and experienced a marathon of sorts. I barely slept! But it was great. We had a viewing party for The Office (what are your reactions to this season?), went dress shopping, checked out a bridal fair, and celebrated birthdays. Needless to say, I'm worn out, y'all! But it's so great being a part of something so special. Crazy hectic. And lovely. 
Welcome to the weekend. 

Last minute catch up!

Photos via instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...