Wednesday, October 12, 2011

(WI)nning State

Via Lombardi Ave.
I must admit, I am not a sports fanatic. Actually, I'm pathetic when it comes to my athletic ability. Don't get me wrong, I can toss a frisbee when I need to, but for the most part, I do a pretty good rendition of Happy Gilmore for every sport. That being said, I don't tend to follow sports since I'm no good and therefore can't appreciate them. However, being a Wisconsin native has it perks. This year, even I can't stay away from the overwhelming amount of victory we have. The Brewers, The Packers, The Badgers, you're making me proud. 

I went to Milwaukee over the summer for a short weekend trip and enjoyed a great show, toured the brewery, ate at amazing restaurants and even took in a game of baseball at Miller Park. 

Miller Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...