Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{Eat It}...Morning Treat

My favorite morning delight is a coconut cherry parfait. I like to use a basic vanilla yogurt with fresh cherries. I pit and quarter them. For every 3/4 cup yogurt, I find 6 or 7 cherries are a nice ratio. Although you don't have to, I like to layer my fruit and yogurt in a pretty stem glass. I feel so fancy! Top it off with whole granola, coconut; drizzle with honey, and drop on a cherry to finish it off! Yum! This is so fresh and sweet. The cherries and coconut are seriously amazing. 
What's your favorite breakfast treat? Parfaits can be great for those days you're feeling healthy. They're also fun if you have some friends over for brunch. Build your own parfait bar? Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, what a treat indeed! I love cherries. I'm a big fan of yogurt and granola :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...