Friday, October 19, 2012

{Curious}...Roommate Duties


One of my roommates had a concert last night. Her parents even drove here to see her! How sweet? I didn't have a lot of work to do and I had been looking forward to a relaxing evening with no pressing chores all day. As McKenna was leaving, bassoon strapped to her back, Abby and I cheerfully waved her off, telling her how gorgeous she looked in her band dress and wool coat.

But once the door closed and the lock was turned, Abby and I glanced at each other asking, "Are we supposed to go to her concert?". Were we expected as roommates, as friends, to attend her concert?

When your roommate has a big test, do you act as their study moderator quizzing them?
If she has a game, do you go to cheer her on?
You're doing laundry while on a cleaning frenzy, do you throw in some of her things as well?

What do you think? What are some of your basic roomie guidelines? Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd love your feedback and thoughts on roommate duties! 

Photograph by Joe Scherschel via art.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...