Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BF & BFFS

Ben Folds


In only a few short days, I will be having some of most loved friends and companions come visit me in The Cities for a much anticipated concert. Ben Folds and the Minnesota Orchestra will be performing together at Orchestra Hall. Amazingly excited! I'm also desperately searching for something to wear! Ben=casual. MN Orchestra=dress. Dress casual? That phrase just brings nightmares of awkwardly dressed teenagers at high school band concerts! I'm partial to "evening chic" for events like these. Anxiously looking for great pieces; heavily leaning towards a sophisticate black skirt with edge (industrial zipper up the side) mixed with a sleevless,dark lady like floral top and funky fall heels. Basically, I'm playing with juxtaposition of heavy colors with classic fits. So fun!

*Photo via www.benfolds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...