Monday, November 5, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Fall Back

The moon + Jupiter

I had the great pleasure of participating in the Global Voices Concert at the university yesterday with some wonderful singers! There was a great mixture of songs, this being my favorite. My family came to the cities to see me (how sweet!) and we enjoyed a great brunch at Cupcake with an a-mazing dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. If you're ever in Minneapolis, I highly recommend both. Saturday was lazy with the roommates as we fulfilled my new challenge and watched Apollo 13 (I'd never seen it...) and baked late night cookies. 
Family pit stop at Art and Architecture

I hope your weekend was just as delightful. It looks like a gorgeous fall week ahead! And hooray for an extra hour of sleep! 
Nice surprise! Ice cream is included with your meal at OSF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...