Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Democracy Rocks!


Good morning, everyone! I'm sending out a friendly reminder that today is Election Day! Are you excited? I am! This is my first presidential election, so my roommates and I have a big evening planned for a results viewing party. (One of my roommates made Obama cupcakes - yum!) Whatever your political views, I urge you to vote. We are so incredibly blessed to live in a country that not only allows, but encourages us to have a voice. Our participation in this election is vital, so get out there and be heard!

Photo 1 via NY Books; 2 via NY Mag

1 comment:

  1. Great post !

    I came I saw I loved and I now follow :)

    Come by for a chat on my blog when you have the time ;)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...