Monday, May 7, 2012

{Weekend Update}...White Walls, Grey Sky

 I had my very last day of instruction on Friday, which led me to celebrate in an odd way. I dove right into studying for finals (starting for me tomorrow!) on Friday afternoon, enjoying the lovely smell of blooming floral bushes. There was some dreary weather over the weekend, so to counter it, I decided on one of my favorite neon outfits. This shirt is just perfect for spring and summer! Nick visited with a friend to tour the MIA for a project. I tagged along to show them around and make sure they saw all my favorites! I also started ripping everything off my walls, which are now bare (but weirdly refreshing). My posters, pictures, mementos are all perfectly stuffed into little bags & boxes. In a few days, I'm outa here! 

Also, welcome back (or aloha! to my parents who just came back from Hawaii!!



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the finals! That first photo makes me want to go to the city badly...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...