Monday, October 15, 2012

{Weekend Update}...Homecoming

I'll admit it...the only real Homecoming things I did this weekend was go to the parade. And can you blame me? The weather was so unbelievable perfect for movie days and baking. I mean, seriously. I was in heaven. I tried out a new cookie recipe and tweaked it a little and got an end result of the best oatmeal chocolate chip craisin cookies I've ever had. I'm surprised there are still some left. My room mates and I decided drizzly weather called for a movie night, so we hunkered down with delivery pizza (a luxury as a college student) and proceeded to watch the Bond movies. Who's excited for Skyfall?

I hope your weekend was great, with cozy fall weather and lazy weekend plans. On a gray autumn weekend, do you prefer TV or reading?

Photos via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...